Origin Law Group provides legal and policy services to marijuana and hemp companies, ancillary businesses, investors, governmental bodies, and advocacy organizations.
The global market for Cannabis, CBD, and other cannabinoids is taking off, and everyone involved —from farmers and processors, to distributors and retailers, to researchers and governments — needs experienced associated to assist them steer the rapidly advancing laws and regulations that govern it. Associates at Origin Law Group use their experience and institutional knowledge, as well as a cross-disciplinary approach that covers many of our practice areas, to provide clients with the skills and services they need to position themselves for victory. Our Financial & Research department can analyze cannabinoid market dynamics to ensure our clients are making data-driven business and policy decisions, and our Corporate and Intellectual Property lawyers help get deals done and protect our clients’ brands, innovations, and trade secrets. This applies not only in British Columbia but across Canada. When you need a cannabis consultant & lawyer who knows Canada’s Cannabis Laws and is experienced in dealing with Government regulations, please contact Jason Grewal.
Cannabis Related Services
- Assessing provincial Cannabis regulatory programs and assisting clients with the navigation of international, federal, provincial, and local laws
- Advising clients on the legal considerations for all stages of the supply chain and mitigation of risk
- Providing clients with regular legal and Canadian industry insights to empower them to make informed and strategic businesses decisions
- Helping buyers/sellers maintain compliance throughout all stages of business, including cultivation marketing, warehousing, selling, and/or shipping cannabis or any related products
- Helping clients in understanding the complex dynamics of multi-province cannabis markets in order to capitalize on price trends and future demand
- Regulatory due diligence services